Tuesday, February 09, 2010

: unlike others

Filled under: ,

When I first met them
They’re all filled with sorrow
Swim in the sea of tears
Laugh while crying heavily inside
The same goes to you

They always said
About how much they want to die
Yet they try so hard to live
After they met me
The same goes to you

I’m not neither their heroes nor their saviour
I’m just a perfect stranger
Who happen to meet them and fell for them
And then leave me behind
Will the same goes to you?

Unlike others
I want you to stay
With me
Forever
Or else
just stay a little bit longer.

5 comments:

  1. wowo..
    rangkap akhir menarik hati lol..
    ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. rangkap akhir je ke Aus??? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mane lagu korea ko joget pg td ha...upload cepat..

    ReplyDelete
  4. zaliz:
    mana de jewang...muka ganas neh...huhu..

    mi-g:
    dah share dlm NAS...check in out...huhu...

    ReplyDelete